SSC CPO Exam Pattern
|General Intelligence & Reasoning
|General Knowledge & Awareness
|English Language & Comprehension
At the end of paper I and paper II exam, the candidates have to clear the Physical Test and Medical Examination. Go through the following content to know more about the exam pattern of SSC CPO Physical Test and Medical Examination:
SSC CPO PET/PST Exam Pattern
|Belonging to Hilly regions & areas of J&K, North East & Sikkim
Both the female and male aspirants have to qualify the PET test. The candidates should keep in mind the following points:
- 100 metre race – 16 seconds
- 1.6 Km Race in – 6.5 minutes
- Long Jump: 3.65 metres – 5 chances
- High Jump: 1.2 metres – 3 chances
- Short put 16 LBS: 4.5 metres – 3 chances
- 100 metre race – 18 second
- 800 metre race – 4 minutes
- Long Jump: 2.7 metres or 9 feet – 3 chances
- High Jump: 0.9 metres or 3 feet – 3 chances
- SSC CPO Medical Test
Criteria for Medical Test
- Minimum Near Vision: (Better eye)- N6 and (worse eye) N9
- Minimum Distant Vision: (better eye) 6/6 and (worse eye) 6/9
- The candidates should not have a flat foot, knock knee, varicose vein or squint in eyes.
- Eye standards should be without visual correction of any kind even by glasses.
Marking Scheme of SSC CPO Exam
- Questions in both papers will be of Objective Multiple Choice Type.
- Questions will be set in Hindi and English in Parts-I, II and III of Paper-I.
- Questions of Part-IV and Paper-II will be in English.
- Each question of Paper-I and Paper-II will contain
- Marks scored by candidates in Computer Based Examination will be normalized by using the formula published by the Commission.
- The SSC (Staff Service Commission ) reserves the rights of altering the exam pattern.
- National Cadet Corps (NCC) certificate holders will be given bonus
- marks in Paper-I and Paper-II as follows:
|Type of NCC Certificate
||Bonus Marks in each Paper (Paper-I and Paper-II)
|NCC “C” Certificate
||10 marks (5% of the maximum marks)
|NCC “B” Certificate
||6 marks (3% of the maximum marks)
|NCC „A‟ Certificate
||4 marks (2% of the maximum marks)